Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015.

It's amazing to me how quickly a year passes. Is it really New Year's Eve already?! 2015 was filled with joy, love, heartache, tears, laughter, family, friends, and excitement. Here's a little recap of what my year consisted of:



-Moved to Athens


-Started a new job



-Got a promotion after 5 months



-Made new friends


-Grew closer to old friends


-Found out I'm gaining another niece in 2016
my super clever sister announced it on a Wednesday...happy "BUMP DAY"

-Got to see Alan Jackson, Shania Twain, and Cole Swindell all for the first time 


-Alabama turned SIX


-Pate turned FOUR


-Blue turned ONE


-Celebrated the wedding of my best friend, and her two sisters 


-Celebrated the arrival of my best friend's surprise baby, Noah David


-Watched the Dawgs play between the hedges multiple times, and even got to hobnob it up with the rich folks in the Landmark Sky Suite! I also got to attend my first away game in Auburn with my sister and cousins!



2015 was a fantastic year, and I'm thankful for the blessings and struggles it brought, and the lessons it taught. I'm thankful for loving family, sweet friends, an amazing job, and the love and forgiveness of a wonderful Savior.

I can't wait to watch the adventures of 2016 unfold! Bring it on!
Happy New Year, y'all!






 
 

No comments: