Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Guess who's back?!

Y'all. I haven't written anything on this blog in ages! I'm most sure that people have stopped reading since I have stopped writing. But, today I was reminiscing over a few old blog posts and I feel like I am doing a disservice to the world by not blogging. I mean, I am absolutely hilarious! My family has a knack for story telling and I was abundantly blessed with this gift, especially in writing. It seems that I am hiding my light under a bushel and I've been taught in Sunday School "NO!" I shouldn't do that.


In my absence from A Heapin' Helpin' of Sass, I have started a second blog that tells of my current adventures in living upstairs. If you're not currently following along on that journey, you should be. It's sometimes made up adventures, but rarely do the real and fake ramblings disappoint.


I guess this point of this particular post is to say that I'm baaaaaack! I'm going to make an effort to begin blogging here again. I probably won't start where we left off, but I'll do my best to keep you up to date on all the fabulous adventures of my life.


It's going to be a ride, so hang on!

No comments: