Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nosie Posey.

Y'all. 

As most of you probably already know, Lilly for Target is happening THIS Sunday and I am overjoyed. That word almost feels inadequate. I mean, the date is colorfully penciled in on my calendar. I've been browsing the look book every few days and trying my best to narrow down the desires of my heart. Which isn't at all used in the Biblical sense at this moment, so I feel I can't ask Jesus to just give me all things Lilly. However, I do pray that He will not let the heathens of Augusta, who won't be going to church before shopping for Lilly, buy out the store before church and lunch are over. Priorities, you know. Jesus, lunch, then Lilly. Baptists have to eat. And I know my sweet Brittney is praying that right along with me; Jesus said if two agree, right? You best believe we're agreeing!!

Anyway, I wanted to share my favorite must haves from this beautiful collection with all of you.

everyone who knows me, even a little bit, knows I have a love for make up and tote bags. and I also have a small thing for nail files.
 I always need them, so I always need cute ones. it's a problem. 

That starfish cuff and those gold espadrilles? I.DIE. I cannot wait to own them.

I hate the beach, but a company wide retreat to Amelia Island in June definitely means I can pay $25 for a beach towel, right? RIGHT?! Okay, fine. I might not spring for the towel, however those mugs MUST come home with me! I have a thing for mugs and cups, too. an illness some might say.
Are you impatiently waiting Sunday's arrival like me? What are you hoping to score from the Lilly for Target collection?

Happy Tuesday, friends!


No comments: