Tuesday, June 2, 2015

AK Lately

I've really been up to absolutely nothing because my life is nothing short of boring in all areas, but I felt the need to do a post with happenings as of late. And since everyone loves a good, boring list, that's what you're getting.

1. My sister Alicia came to Athens for the weekend to visit me! We shopped, napped, cooked, went to see Hot Pursuit, and I introduced her to The Varsity for the first time! It was such fun!

2. B&J came up from Alabama for Mother's Day weekend. We spent the day at VA and Adam's playing corn hole, heads up (where Alicia had to act out pole dancing), and eating. It was such a wonderful time spent with an even more wonderful family!

3. I've seen Pitch Perfect 2 THREE times in theaters. I practically have the entire thing memorized. It's good, but not that good. I do, however, love the soundtrack and listen to it ALL THE TIME.


4. I got see my sweet friend Brittney graduate high school. She's so precious and I love that girl enough to sit through 430 people for her. That's some real love.


5. I watched my niece, Alabama twirl at her end-of-the-year recital. That girl is just growing up so quickly, and does such a great job with her Sparklers routine. She was showing me how to do baton tricks the other day and SHE USES MY BATON. I'm just so, so proud of her!

 
6. We planned a scavenger hunt for my cousin Kevin, and coming up with all the clues was so much fun! (adam told me I could be the next dr. seuss. ha!) Alicia and I bought Kevin tickets for us all to go see Shania Twain in August for his birthday. It's seriously like all his dreams come true. If only he could be close enough to touch her! ha!

 
7. Still haven't found a place of permanent residence yet. I've been looking every day to find something, though, and have even been to see a few places. (I did look at one last night that I am LOVING and I really want)

8. I'm really enjoying my job. They're trusting me with more tasks and I'm not as bored, which is really nice. I found out what it's like to have a holiday off! My first job ever that I don't have to work on Memorial Day and that was a real treat! We're all going on a beach retreat weekend to Amelia Island in June and I am really looking forward to that! It'll be a great way to get to know some of my co-workers better.

9. My friend, Mindy, found a diet coke with my name on it and I wanted to squeeze her for it!! You normal names have no idea the excitement this caused.

 
10. I was honored to attend the sweet wedding of my two friends Al and Ashley Danner! Alabama and I were twinning with our #LillyforTarget!

 
 
That's all the excitement happening in my little life. What's been going on in your life lately? Anything fun?
 





.

No comments: